So…its been awhile! Really been going through some real life shit, but in that, I have ALOT to write about! This post in particular though, is to highlight my new logo! My whole life is going through a rebirth so why not give a rebirth to this blog?! Here it is!!
It may look super simple to some, and it is, but let me explain the meaning behind the graphic!
The copper/rose gold Dandelion….It’s such a beautiful flower filled with so much symbolism!
What Does The Dandelion Mean?
- Healing from emotional pain and physical injury alike
- Intelligence, especially in an emotional and spiritual sense
- Surviving through all challenges and difficulties
- Long lasting happiness and youthful joy
- Getting your wish fulfilled
These flowers are meant to thrive in turbulent conditions so it was only fitting that I use this in the rebirth of my blog as I rise above life’s challenges!
I’m going to continue to stand like the dandelion and take on this life shit AS A SURVIVOR and I’m going to keep going! After all, I am THAT MOM!
Again everyone-welcome to Yes, I’m That Mom!